Monday 25 August 2008

Comments

In Mactastic Vol 1 the mac has lovely big pockets and if you are quick (at normal play speed) you can just see her putting a hand through her pocket, between her legs, but if you use the pause button slowly you can see quite clearly how her right hand moves the pocket ‘way in’ between her legs and then gathers one or two extra bits of mac and pushes them between her legs, presumably to increase the delightful pleasures she’s enjoying.

Seen like that it is breathtaking and I’ve spent hours working the buttons Rewind and Pause with my left hand while my right hand is giving me heavenly trills just imagining how lovely it must be for her.

Please promise me one thing you will be making more DVD’s with Frankie in SBR macks. A trip to the Stables (great) She is so Sexy in SBR. Maybe we could have a Black SBR film with all Black SBR macks (Heaven)

No comments: